Snapshot Case Study
Seta // PalmBeach Jewelry
See firsthand how we assisted Seta with their BigCommerce PalmBeach Jewelry site.
PalmBeach Jewelry Background
PalmBeach Jewelry is part of the Seta Corporation, which is one of the largest jewelry catalogs in the world. They are a family owned and operated business based in Boca Raton, Florida, that started in 1952. Seta is a multi-channel retailer, selling through eCommerce websites, as well as other online marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, and JCPenney.
PalmBeach needed a platform that was easier to navigate internally then what they had. Snapshot assisted in evaluating a new web platform best suited for PalmBeach Jewelry's needs, gathered full project requirements, and provided a solution for site that aligned best with the company goals. BigCommerce was the ideal platform solution for PalmBeach Jewelry.
After comparing different platforms, BigCommerce was chosen as the new site platform for the Palmbeach Jewelry site.
Seta's main goals for the new PalmBeach Jewelry site were to:
- Upgrade to a modern web platform so that they can manage their day-to-day needs in house in a more effective way
- Increase web performance by finding a web platform that is more conducive to their eCommerce site
- Improve load time on site so PalmBeach Jewelry shoppers have a more enjoyable experience
- Add customized features so that their site functions exactly as needed
Snapshot Professional Services
- Site Migration from Custom Site to BigCommerce
- Creative Design
- Theme Customizations
- App Integrations
- Quality Assurance & System Testing
- Project Management for Site Implementation & Site Launch
- Training & User Documentation for the Seta Team
- Launch Support
- ERP Data Integration Support
Want to see what we can do for you?
See what we can do to help you improve your site traffic and increase your sales.
Contact Us Today